Meet Ed Tate, known worldwide as
“the Speaker Who Energizes, Educates, and Entertains”
Ed Tate can help your company or organization stand out in an increasingly competitive, stressful and uncertain market. He’s transformed Fortune 500 companies, businesses and associations with speaking and training programs that target these key areas:
- Leadership… Do you worry about how you can lead effectively despite turbulence, stress and uncertainty?
- Management… Do you want to know how to hire the best people, get them to perform at their best and have your team perform at its best so that you’ll look YOUR BEST?
- Motivation… Do you need to jump-start your people and your organization so that they embrace and benefit from change instead of running from it?
- Challenges of Change… Do you worry about your organization’s ability to change quickly and effectively in order to succeed in today’s hyper-competitive marketplace?
- Sales… Do you have a vision that relies on changing the way you make — or even attract — the sale?
Ed empowers employees, motivates managers and leverages leaders through the practical tools and packages he’s developed from his own success in the corporate world. Make him your go-to guy for all things coaching, leadership, marketing, training and speaking.
See what he’s got in store for you.
See Ed in action:
About Ed Tate, World Champion of Public Speaking
For 14 years, Ed was a successful national account executive, selling over $500 million in products and services to corporations and entrepreneurs throughout the United States. He also co-created two business units that produced more than $1.25 billion in revenue. Along with making a name for himself in the sales world, Ed became popular in the speaking arena. As a trainer at CareerTrack, he frequently booked 100 presentations each year.
In 2000, Ed won the coveted Toastmasters International World Championship of Public Speaking, finishing ahead of 175,000 members from 70 countries. Today, Ed inspires groups at large corporate events, small- and mid-sized workshops, and online training sessions.
"Ed has worked with our organization for a number of years and is a key component of our Leadership Boot Camp. His keynote speech always engages the audience and demonstrates that his techniques work. Each time, the participants are surprised at how much they can achieve and how a different mindset can make all the difference in terms of effective communication."