Meet Ed Tate, known worldwide as
“the Speaker Who Energizes, Educates, and Entertains”
Ed Tate can help your company or organization stand out in an increasingly competitive, stressful and uncertain market. He’s tranformed Fortune 500 companies, businesses and associations with speaking and training programs that target these key areas:
- Leadership… Do you worry about how you can lead effectively despite turbulence, stress and uncertainty?
- Management… Do you want to know how to hire the best people, get them to perform at their best and have your team perform at its best so that you’ll look YOUR BEST?
- Motivation… Do you need to jump-start your people and your organization so that they embrace and benefit from change instead of running from it?
- Challenges of Change… Do you worry about your organization’s ability to change quickly and effectively in order to succeed in today’s hyper-competitive marketplace?
- Sales… Do you have a vision that relies on changing the way you make — or even attract — the sale?
Ed empowers employees, motivates managers and leverages leaders through the practical tools and packages he’s developed from his own success in the corporate world. Make him your go-to guy for all things coaching, leadership, marketing, training and speaking.
See what he’s got in store for you.
Here’s Ed in action:
About Ed Tate, World Champion of Public Speaking
For 14 years, Ed was a successful national account executive, selling over $500 million in products and services to corporations and entrepreneurs throughout the United States. He also co-created two business units that produced more than $1.25 billion in revenue. Along with making a name for himself in the sales world, Ed became popular in the speaking arena. As a trainer at CareerTrack, he frequently booked 100 presentations each year.
In 2000, Ed won the coveted Toastmasters International World Championship of Public Speaking, finishing ahead of 175,000 members from 70 countries. Today, Ed inspires groups at large corporate events, small- and mid-sized workshops, and online training sessions.
I first met Ed Tate at the Region 7 Conference held in Secaucus, NJ in 2006 and knew that we needed him to come to District 38. Of all the presenters I saw at the conference, Ed Tate was the bomb! He was a master puppeteer to the marionettes in the audience. Not only did Ed have us excited to be part of his education session (the room was standing room only!), we learned a lot without even realizing we were learning!
Flash forward 6 years to May 2012 and the District 38 Spring Conference. Ed Tate was our Keynote Speaker. Yet again, Ed masterfully orchestrated his educational sessions. He ensured that everyone in attendance learned what he wanted us to learn while having fun and interacting with one another! Ed is a true master at what he does.
I highly recommend Ed Tate for your next event. You will not be disappointed.
District Governor at District 38 Toastmasters
COACHING Advanced your speaking ability and standing. Three options available. Find out More!